- 1/2 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves
- 2 large egg whites or 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 slice Private Selection Multigrain bread, toasted
- 1/2 avocado, pit and skin removed
- 2 Private Selection Campari tomatoes, sliced
Spray a small skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Add the shallot and spinach and cook over medium heat until spinach is wilted. Place in a small bowl and set aside.
Spray the pan again. Pour beaten egg whites or egg into the pan and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Cook over medium heat until soft-scrambled, about 2 minutes.
Mash the avocado with a fork and spread evenly on piece of toast. Top the avocado toast with spinach, scrambled eggs, and tomato slices. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.
Note-to make this gluten-free, use gluten-free bread.